10 Things Only Girls With Chronic Resting B*tch Face Will Understand
14 September 2015, 15:57
No, I'm not mad. My face just...does this.
Most girls know that feeling. That feeling when you're minding your own business, staying in your lane etc. etc. and someone makes an offhand comment about your face being angry. Your first thought is, "Damn, I'm staying in my lane. Why can't you?" and your second thought is probably something along the lines of, "Curse this retched resting bitch face."
Here are 10 things every girl with resting bitch face will understand perfectly.
1) When a strange man offers up the ever tiresome, "You'd look a lot prettier if you smiled!"
2) And you're always the moody looking one in all your family pictures.
3) For some reason your friends always want to know if you need to "talk things through" when all you really need to be "talked through" is an all day marathon of Guy Fieri's "Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives".
4) People automatically think you're mean when you first meet them.
5) And then you eventually get a reputation as "the girl who never smiles".
6) So you become used to giving off those fake PR smiles just to avoid weird vibes.
7) But you don't know how to explain to people that you're not angry, you've just got a face.
8) Being around your boss at work is simply a nightmare.
9) Even when you do have an emotion, it's still pretty hard to tell.
10) And no one gets that, most times, you want to be left alone with your bitchy face in peace.