Animal Crossing Pocket Camp: Cheats, Tips, Secrets and Everything You Need To Know
28 November 2017, 17:01
How to slay the game without having to spend any real world money
Animal Crossing Pocket is the hot new Nintendo mobile game that is taking the world by storm. It's a charming little creation that's honestly more a relaxation tool than a traditional 'game' but fans of the original series and cute animals alike are sure to love it.
In typical Nintendo fashion the company dropped the game without, you know, explaining a lot of it, which means that players have missed out on some handy tips and tricks. Luckily for you we're put together a list of everything you need to know, right here:
1. Shake trees, even if they don't have fruit on them
Empty trees can drop bells when you shake them!
2. The Marketplace changes the items on sale every six hours
So keep an eye on the time.
3. You can leave fruit on the floor if you run out of inventory space, it won't disappear
At least according to this Twitter user:
5. Speaking of limited inventory, you can actually leave up to 3 pieces of fruit on the ground (2 for coconut trees), they won't disappear until you shake a new batch of fruit down. pic.twitter.com/yaju5VVnKm— Grompus Gen (@lefrenchyfrench) November 21, 2017
4. The best time to visit the quarry is...
The best time to visit Shovelstrike Quarry is when it is offering bells as a reward. You'll know it's time when there is an icon showing a bag of bells on the icon for the quarry on the map.
5. Earn 100 Leaf tickets easily
Just connect your Nintendo Account to the game and you'll be gifted 100 tickets right away. If you don't have an account, you can make one easily online (it's totally free).
Focus on doing favours for animals
It's a fast way to get rewards.
Here are all the rewards for levelling up
Here's what you're working towards.