Feels Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell, Katy Perry & Big Sean Download 'Feels' on iTunes
1 April 2016, 12:42
Please just let it end!
The dreaded day has finally arrived. Strap in kids - today everybody thinks they are a comedian.
There are so many reasons to detest the first of April. Let's round them up:
1) For the whole day you can't trust anything you read.
What is real??? Stop messing with my brain!
2) Your friends attempt pranks that on any other day would justify murder.
Who cares what day it is? Mess with our biscuits and we will legit cut you!
3) All newscasters think they are HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Haha the coffee didn't come out hahahahahahahaha REPORT THE DAMN NEWS!
4) Some pranks cruelly raise our hopes about something awesome!
Thanks for shattering our dreams guys!
5) Some people take it way too far!
Not cool bro.
6) Even some papers don't understand what a prank is (clue - not a fake report about terrorism)!
Someone has actually done an April Fools' Day Isis joke https://t.co/OdTifBFP1G— The Independent (@Independent) April 1, 2016
How many times must we go over this - just give me the news!
7) Some pranks backfire massively.
Nice going Google.
8) Everyone makes this same joke every year.
April fools is irrelevant because my whole year is a joke... #original— Gatesino (@ArchieGxtes) April 1, 2016
who needs April Fools when your whole life is a joke.— Jack Mull (@J4CKMULL) April 1, 2016
LIFEHACK: You don't need April Fools when your entire life is one long joke.— TechnicallyRon (@TechnicallyRon) April 1, 2016
Wasn't funny last year, won't be funny next year.
9) You have to listen to people complain about the whole thing (sorry).
these "who needs april fools when your life is a joke" tweet is downright irritating just run me over with a lawn mower please— bls (@GAYLlNSON) April 1, 2016
Roll on April 2nd.