12 Gifts Every Melanie Martinez Super Fan Will Want For Christmas
8 December 2016, 15:50
Crybabies, get your wallets out.
Listen up, Crybabies. In case you didn't know (although, you probably did), there's a whole wide world of Melanie Martinez themed goodies just crying to be wrapped up and put under your tree. From tees and hats, to pins and patches, Crybaby fever has hit us with a vengeance and it's starting to look like a very Melanie Christmas!
(P.s. Bookmark this page and send it ya mum... you know, for ideas.)
1) This Melanie tee illustrated by Kylie Ratto so you can start living your best life.
USD $29 at indiemusicfreaks
2) This jacket which is the best way to let people know you're a crybaby ON SIGHT.
GBP £100 at Londonlovesla
3) What's the first thing you want people to see when they walk into your room? This poster.
$33 at Society 6: Illustrated by Anne-Dauphine Borione
4) AYE WADDUP BACK TO SCHOOL IN JANUARY!
USD $39.99 at kokopiecoco
5) This Kawaii phone case for your crybaby squad.
GBP £19.45 at redbubble
6) How to have the best bad hair day in one picture:
USD 14.99 from Etsy
7) PIN ME, BABY
USD $10 at littlearrowstudio
8) Excuse me while I dream about a major choker moment.
GBP £26.99 on Etsy
9) And while we're on the subject of necklaces... #PleaseSanta
USD $18.00 on Etsy
10) And straight out of the 'Tag You're It'/'Milk And Cookies' double feature: this awesome pin.
From Pretty Nobody Company
11) It wouldn't be Christmas without Melanie's signature Crybaby scent in your stocking would it?
Available at Melanie Martinez's online store ($49.95)
12) And here's another Crybaby bomber jacket, because you can never have too many jackets in your closet, right?!
From Melanie's online store. ($60)
OMG we need it aaaallllllll!