15 Hilarious Reactions To My Chemical Romance’s Non-Reunion, Ranked By Sadness
22 July 2016, 12:21
The ultimate tale of heartbreak and betrayal.
In case you missed it, My Chemical Romance posted a cryptic video to Twitter on Wednesday causing the entire fandom to break down over the possibility of a long awaited reunion. Flash-forward 24 hours and you can almost feel a tremor in the earth due to the amount of eyeliner pencils thrown on the floor in anger. Why? 'Cause the band destroyed everyone's dreams by doing this:
Thank you so much for the love. pic.twitter.com/3wv6G7CXIk— My Chemical Romance (@MCRofficial) July 21, 2016
How dare they?!
So, what better way to examine the levels of sadness seeping through the Emo community than to definitively rank every rage tweet on Twitter right now. Ready? Brace yourselves, you'll have no eyeliner left on your face at the end of this.
15) The one who managed to find the only silver lining in this entire betrayal.
It's a shame My Chemical Romance are not reforming.— Dean Dobbs (@DeanDobbs) July 21, 2016
But hey guys at least you know you can mad dollar if you do come back
14) The solitary and perfectly apt single tear.
13) The reasonable sob.
My chemical romance aren't even getting back together. *cries off eyeliner*— Kpop trash// 타리아 (@ItsTahliaBitchz) July 22, 2016
12) The earth-shattering, potential ambulance-calling, scream cry. More like a heavy wail, really.
"my chemical romance isn't coming back"— malai (@METALLAlKA) July 21, 2016
11) The one who believes in strength by numbers. #WereAllInThisTogether
10) The one who drew this brutal comparison so that all the Emo community outsiders could understand how devastating this really is.
My Chemical Romance is that ex-girlfriend who called you just to tell you they have a new boyfriend.— Andrew Patterson (@andyjpatt3) July 21, 2016
9) The one that clapped after every word. Nothing expresses frustration more than a clap after every word.
don't call yourself my chemical romance unless you consistently get ur fans' hopes up only to destroy them— kittle (@serhawke) July 21, 2016
8) The one who *actually* might press charges.
.@MCRofficial whoever is running this account, just want you to know you let A LOT of people down. hope you're happy.— jerkidiøt (@AnthonyAmorim) July 21, 2016
7) The one who resorted to passive aggressive swears.
6) The one who felt the neED TO USE ALL CAPS.
@MCRofficial DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME— Frank Gioia (@CrankThatFrank) July 21, 2016
5) The one who was rendered speechless and had to resort to angry gifs to express their true feelings.
4) The one who thinks death is now the only option.
Me @ My Chemical Romance pic.twitter.com/TmHf6vBjqg— Yung Crisp (@ADTR_Tomm) July 21, 2016
3) The one looking for a fight to resolve this once and for all.
.@MCRofficial WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE MORE LIKE WELCOME TO A BLACK GRAVE, SQUARE UP— MisterSkinnyJeans (@BrennonLovesYou) July 21, 2016
2) The one who thought this betrayal was at the same level as when Scar betrayed Mufasa in "The Lion King".
1) The one who has TRULY had enough of this mess.
Every emo after hearing the My Chemical Romance reunion isn't happening https://t.co/uEGTd2wgtI— Metal Posts (@TheMetalCore) July 21, 2016
How dare you, MCR. How dare you all.