WATCH: Nick Jonas Reveals The Time He Nearly Died And It's Actually Hilarious
17 July 2017, 13:11
Hint: it's Bear Grylls' fault.
Nick Jonas stopped by the PopBuzz Podcast recently and we couldn't let him pass through without asking about his infamous appearance on Running Wild with Bear Grylls.
For those who aren't aware, Nick joins Bear for a trek and they end up going for a dip...in a frozen lake...in their underwear. It's pure LOLz from start to finish. Well, for us, maybe not for Nick.
In a clip from the episode, Nick and Bear jump into the freezing waters, swim across and climb out on the other side. There is a minor complication as Nick's diabetes means he needs a little extra help keeping up his circulation to his feet, so Bear gets on all fours and gives Nick a very manly foot massage. When Nick joined us in the studio, he revealed that it was a moment caught off camera in which he thought we was going to die!
Watch the video about to see Nick's breakdown and the experiment and then watch the full clip of their escapades below.
Let's go over some of the best moments from this 3 minute cinematic epic.
1. Nick's face of regret as he enters the ice cold lake.
'The things I do for record sales', he mutters under his breath.
2. Nick's fighting talk half way across the lake.
"LET'S DO THIS, LET'S DO THIS", Nick shouts, as Bear gently breaststrokes across the lake as if it's a jacuzzi.
3. Nick and Bear coming for your man like..
4. Nick and Bear's very own 'Halle Berry coming out of the water' moment.
Nothing to see here.
5. Let's not forget this great camera pan to Nick's feet.
LOOK AT 'EM.
6. When Bear gave Nick the manliest foot massage we've ever seen.
Poor Nick :(
7. Let's get another close up of those trotters.
The cameraman is so good at these close ups!
8. Oh my!