Ugly Jaira Burns Download 'Ugly' on iTunes
14 November 2016, 16:40
The clique took over London and it was LIT!
After months of waiting impatiently for Twenty One Pilots to bring their Emotional Roadshow to the UK, Tyler and Josh finally graced London with their presence this week, playing two sold out shows at Alexandra Palace in front of over 20,000 people.
But what if you weren't lucky enough to be in the room when it all went down? Don't worry, we've got you covered! Here's everything you missed when TØP played London - your clique friends will never know you weren't there!
1) Just got off the tube and we find all of this beautiful decoration.
2) There are at least eight Dads taking their kids to the show who have now seen the amount of people walking to the venue and just realised what they have let themselves in for. Shook. Bless them.
3) Even the buses around here are in the clique!
4) Mate, this hill up to Ally Pally is waaaayyyy too steep for our feeble young lungs to handle.
5) The queue is LIT! People have been camped out here since Wednesday. Full families have driven across the country. We just passed a girl painting her neck black while her friend put in her dark red contact lenses. We like it here.
singing along to twenty one pilots with 60 other people infront of the London skyline at night is one of the best queue experiences ever pic.twitter.com/miIfY2Lt50— on an emo roadshow (@JustKatieee) November 10, 2016
6) Doors open and the stampede begins. We leg it towards the front. Pretty sure we just killed Mufasa.
7) Support act Bry takes the stage and starts cracking jokes left, right and centre like some kind of emo stand up act.
8) BRY: "Who wants to hear some sad indie this evening?"
CROWD: *cheers* (phew, that could have been embarrassing).
9) Now the whole clique have got their phone lights out for a good old fashioned sway. One girl is sobbing. It's a bit of a "moment".
10) GIRL 1: "Who's Bry?"
GIRL 2: How do you not know who Bry is? He's Bry!"
11) Ooh a big curtain and some eerie music - TØP must be on their way...
12) The lights have gone out. Oh god.
13) TYLER AND JOSH JUST WALKED STRAIGHT PAST US!!!!!
14) Balaclavas and matching suits time y'all. Let's do this!
15) We can't even hear Tyler over the sound of the Clique screaming every word. Not complaining, just an observation.
16) Costume change time - will we get to see their faces now?
17) Tyler serving up ukelele and flowery shirt realness!
18) "SET ME FREEEEEEEEEEEEE"
19) Josh's drum line is the only marching band we will accept at the next Superbowl.
20) The Hamster Ball. Never have we ever wanted to have our face stepped on more than we do right now.
21) We are literally covered in ticker tape. Seriously, we are gonna be finding bits of this stuff in the shower for days to come.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Subscribe to the #PopBuzzPodcast for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Wednesday.