The 10 Definitive Stages Of Someone Problematic Dropping A Banger
7 December 2015, 17:17
What. Is. HAPPENING?!
It’s happened to all of us. The one artist that you swore you’d NEVER indulge upon releases the banger of the century and you just can’t help yourself. These are the undeniable stages we’ve all been through…
1) You hear the first song… it’s catchy. You hate it.
2) You hear it again… you courageously admit to your closest and most trusted friends that it’s growing on you.
3) You hear the second song… it’s even catchier than the first. You curse yourself for having laid down such strong morals.
4) They’re now playing those two songs on the radio, over and over. You secretly admit to yourself that they’re certified bops.
5) Suddenly, you find yourself replaying that very same song on YouTube. Eventually, you succumb to the iTunes bait.
6) You remind yourself that you’ve got principles and this problematic artist shouldn’t be getting hits on your iTunes…
7) …but you carry on anyway, because it’s such a banger.
8) You discover more music from this artist. And whoops - you're enjoying it.
9) Eventually, you end up buying the entire album and lose all your inhibitions.
10) You swear this was a one time thing and it will never EVER happen again.