Stranger Things 2: The Funniest Memes From The Latest Season
28 October 2017, 12:34
"So, Jonathan. How was the pull-out?"
Netflix's Stranger Things season 2 finally came into our lives and we're still trying to recover. We found out what happened to Eleven, learned the scary truth about Will, and screamed into a pillow every five minutes during episode 9.
Of course, there is no Stranger Things premiere without the instantaneous memes. Here are the funniest jokes and reactions to Stranger Things' hilarious and exciting season 2.
1) Mood: helP
2) look...I gotta go.
“So Jonathan, how was the pullout?”— Charlie Heaton BR (@charlieheatonbr) October 28, 2017
3) There's something in my eyes...and it's tears.
name a more iconic duo. i will NOT wait. pic.twitter.com/8Iz0sPGWmH— Netflix US (@netflix) October 27, 2017
5) Google? Oh you mean Stranger Things 3 research machine?
6) Mike and Eleven 5 eva
7) me: *trying to be casual about how lowkey hot Billy is*: This is fine.
me pretending to not have the hots for billy in season two of stranger things pic.twitter.com/4bknREfe8f— kym (@knallen24) October 28, 2017
8) An iconic duo
9) I'm still NOT OKAY.
10) fix it jESUS
11) PROTECT STEVE HARRINGTON.
12) i MEAN
13) maybe so...
14) Work? Um, I don't know her.
15) Kill BillY
16) But also I kinda want Mike's mom to break off a piece...
17) I lived bitch
18) Shout out to Steve: Camp counselor/Dad of season 2
19) And yet, the theme song still profoundly bangs
20) And that's the REAL tea.
FINALLY, the most important secret is revealed: how Steve gets his hair like That. #strangerthings— hannah searson (@hsearson93) October 28, 2017
21) I for one am SHOOKETH.
so...— Netflix US (@netflix) October 28, 2017
Mike called Eleven every night for 353 days
22) Just remember the queen you are, Steve.
when you’re feeling all sad and emotional but then you remember who you are pic.twitter.com/FJsNkthnkb— maria ¨̮ (@finnskeery) October 28, 2017
23) I know it. You know it. Even the Demogorgon knows it.
24) Is there a stronger phrase than OTP cause...
imagine these two being THAT couple at hawkins high school during the 60s pic.twitter.com/LMq1kjkJ3o— // st2 (@wyattsghouleff) October 30, 2017
25) Baby seasons change but people don't
what’s it with 80’s themed things having a bully, who is blonde, played by an aussie actor, with a mullet? pic.twitter.com/aBMhJC5m6V— lauren // spoilers (@losersmcu) October 28, 2017
26) Steve back at it again with the parenting