21 Times Finn Wolfhard Was The Reason You Managed To Survive 2017
27 December 2017, 17:21
2017 saw a bunch of your favourite TV stars become international legends. One of those people was Stranger Things' Finn Wolfhard. Finn had an absolutely killer year, this year. He starred in the highest grossing horror movie of all time, then went on to smash the second season of his TV show AND he started his own band.
Finn was also voted 'Hero of the Year' in the PopBuzz Fan Awards so we thought we'd compile a list of the most iconic moments Finn gave us in 2017. A legend. Truly.
1) When he started one of the biggest Twitter beefs of 2017 and ended beauty Youtuber James Charles for tweeting in the cinema while watching - and criticising - IT.
Why are you on your phone in the movie theater? Rule 1. https://t.co/Z2rm2phkbI— Finn Wolfhard (@FinnSkata) September 10, 2017
2) When he pretended to be a middle aged business man who just discovered vlogging.
Middle aged business man who finds out vlogging is a thing pic.twitter.com/z6gavGOEcL— Finn Wolfhard (@FinnSkata) October 23, 2017
3) When he performed as part of a Motown quintet with his cast mates on James Corden and NAILED his choreography.
4) When he started his own band and his on-screen sister Natalia Dyer filmed him shredding on stage.
5) When he didn't know what a bidet was.
Yo France just drank from your water fountain. Why is it in a toilet, and why does is taste weird? #thewondersofeurope— Finn Wolfhard (@FinnSkata) October 30, 2017
Update just found out the toilet water fountain is called a bidet?? Stay tuned for more details.— Finn Wolfhard (@FinnSkata) October 30, 2017
Oh god pic.twitter.com/2PsDpdmkhb— Finn Wolfhard (@FinnSkata) October 30, 2017