10 Everyday Problems That All Taylor Swift Fans Will Be Able To Understand
26 December 2014, 23:13 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
It's hard being a Swiftie.
It's a tough life being a Swiftie. You die all because of seven seconds of static, you single-handedly promote '1989' in your town and you spend your days making fan artwork (see our terrible effort below).
All the while, the world just doesn't *get* your Taylor love and you're left with a bunch of problems no-one can understand.
1) Everyone thinks you're crazy.
When someone asks you about your Taylor Swift obsession.
2) You emulate her geeky dance moves in real life but no-one gets it.
3) You want to stand on a horse like Taylor but you don't own a horse or know any horses.
4) You know what the 'Seven Seconds of Static' incident was and you found it an emotional rollercoaster as well.
5) You can only discover the people who are JUST LIKE YOU if you wear this shirt.
Then you have to explain it all to your grandpa.
6) You get your pets involved in the fandom whether they are willing or not.
And they probably know every lyric to '1989'.
7) You live in constant fear that Taylor might be stalking your Tumblr.
8) You felt like you had to get everyone in your park/town/school/life to buy '1989'.
You are probably responsible for 25% of all of Taylor's record sales.
9) You have probably done something ridiculous in Target.
10) And you've already died so many times that you're dancing to '1989' like.