10 Compelling Reasons To Stay At Home This Weekend
8 April 2016, 13:56 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Home is where the stuff is.
As the weekend approaches you're no doubt being bombarded with more and more hang out requests. "Come shopping with me", "Let's go see a movie", "Let's take a road trip." If you were planning on caving in and going out with your (probably terrible) friends, here are 10 compelling reasons to stay in this weekend.
1. Home is where the tv lives.
2.It's also where the food lives.
3. You don't have to deal with people carrying on meaningless conversation with you.
4. And the weather will probably be bad (because it always is).
5. You can finally embrace your true form.
6. Take out is just an online form away.
Pizza, Chinese, Thai, Indian, American, Italian…IT'S THE UNITED NATIONS OF FOOD DELIVERY.