10 Reasons Summer Is A Nightmare For Girls Who Love Makeup
11 June 2015, 15:23 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
The sun is rude AF.
Summer is here which means that your winter face just said its final goodbyes. No longer will your face be absolutely beat, but rather, beat(ish), God willing.
Summer can be the best, but it can also be the literal worst. Here are 10 reasons summer is a nightmare for girls who wear makeup.
1. Makeup means nothing if you're outside during peak sun time.
2. You have to carry around your makeup bag wherever you go because you're constantly touching up your face.
3. You start going barefaced just to avoid the hassle.
4. Your face when one of your friends claims to have a secret trick to keeping your makeup in place.
5. When you have a job interview in the middle of August.
6. You have to invest in extra products to keep everything from slipping off.
7. You have that one friend who never sweats and you want to kill her.