10 Things Only Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz Would Do
26 May 2015, 14:38 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Our favourite little bassist!
We've spoken at length about our love of Patrick Stump and even Brendon Urie. Now, it's Pete Wentz's turn to feel the Popbuzz love. There isn't much to hate about Fall Out Boy's very charismatic bassist but there are some things we can't really picture anyone but Pete doing.
1) Not many people would bring pizza out to their fans.
2) Or get weirdly passionate about coffee sizes.
I order venti size coffees but I have trenta sized dreams.— Pete Wentz (@petewentz) April 28, 2015
3) Most people don't do this with their wearables.
4) And they certainly don't choose the worst superpower ever for themselves.
My superpower would definitely be walking into a room to get something and having forgotten why I walked into the room.— Pete Wentz (@petewentz) April 12, 2015
5) Most people don't do whatever this is.
6) And you better believe most people aren't slick enough to score Yeezy Boosts.
7) Or be 3 inches shorter than their beaut of a girlfriend and still pull it off.
8) Most people also don't wish their life was a cartoon.
I wish banana peels had the same effect on people wiping out in real life as they do in cartoons.— Pete Wentz (@petewentz) May 18, 2015