15 Important Questions We Have After Using Apple Music For A Day
1 July 2015, 16:37 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
We've had the new music and streaming service for a day, and it's already raising some important discussion...
Apple finally launched their long-anticipated streaming service yesterday, as a software update on iOS devices and iTunes. If you haven't updated already, we've been giving the new and improved (?) Music a spin, but it's raised more questions than it's answered:
1) Did you realise we'd probably spend the entire 3-month trial just swiping all these bubbles off the screen for funsies?
2) Also excuse me, where is the Revivalist-Gospel-Funk?
3) Why do you make us come to terms with our secret shames?
4) So was this meant to be shade or...
5) How did you know I've been meaning to buy these for like 12 years?
6) WHY ISN'T AVRIL RETURNING MY CALLS
8) Can you help set the mood for my next breakup?
9) What did you honestly expect when you got VICE to curate something?
10) How come this sounds just like PopBuzz Radio HMM?
11) No but do you realise how adorable this is?
12) Do you REALLY think I workout this much?
13) What do you think my chances are?
14) What's so great about Sunday morning?
15) Did you really think you were gonna fool me twice?