12 Things Only People Who Love Washing Their Hair Will Understand
28 March 2018, 14:38 | Updated: 29 March 2018, 16:50
Wash days are the BEST days.
If you're anything like us, you take wash days VERY seriously. You know that it's not just about getting those tresses clean. It's about the process and all the warm feelings you get using your favourite hair care products.
If that sounds like you, then you'll completely understand these feelings only people obsessed with washing their hair willy TRULY get,
1) Your wash days are like a sacred ritual.
via Getty Images
You have to lay out the tools, get your music going, warm up your extra lush towel, and prepare your indoor silk robe. Yes, it's a whole THING.
2) The smell of your favourite shampoo is pretty much the holy grail of smells to you.
You refuse to believe that anything in this world smells better than your shampoo and conditioner of choice.
3) Once you're rocking this look, you're officially unavailable for the evening.
Don't call, don't write, don't text. I am UN-a-vail-able.
4) You've declined social invitations because you actually had plans to wash your hair.
Sorry, but you know how these things go. I've got a long-standing date.
5) The words "hair masque" send a tingle down your spine.
DID SOMEBODY SAY DEEP CONDITION?!
6) And talking about your favourite hair products is like grown-up show-and-tell to you.
"And this is my pre-wash treatment spray. And this is my mid-wash serum. And here we have my post wash restorative masque. And here is my..."
7) You love that iconic feeling of washing all the stress and build up out of your hair.
via Colombia Pictures
Raise your hand if you know that Sundays are the BEST days to wash away the stress.
8) Your face when someone says your hair smells amazing.
via Harvard Univeristy
9) Or when they say your hair looks "sooo healthy!"
via Harvard University
10) When you've just added a new hair product to your repertoire and you have to clear your whole schedule for the grand unveiling.
via Universal Kid/Family Channel
11) You feel a bit like a hair expert because you have a go-to shampoo that you recommend to EVERYONE.
12) And, of course, the emotional turmoil you feel when you're almost at the bottom of your favourite shampoo.
via Comedy Central