The 10 Types Of Reactions To This Year's UK Eurovision Entry
9 March 2015, 15:37 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Electro Velvet's "Still In Love With You" is making people MAD.
While we've been pretty focused on Super Serious Music, the hype has slowly started building up across the continent - and the internet - for one of Europe's biggest annual events.
And while the UK is home to some of the best and brightest musical talent, our long-standing losing streak means that none of them are worth sending over to compete. Instead we're sending THIS:
"Electro Velvet" are an electro-swing duet. Their entry song, "Still In Love With You", is like an oddly catchy fusion of the Charleston, the Cantina Band song from Star Wars, and a jingle from an insurance company advert.
Listen if you dare.
And as all things are with Europe, to say the opinion is divided is an understatement.
And that's after being online for a day.
But the best part of a video with this much divided opinion is often the comments; and we've rounded up the 10 most common types of reaction that we've seen to the UK's Eurovision entry below. Enjoy:
1) The "Please Take Eurovision Seriously":
2) The "Stop Taking Eurovision Seriously":
3) The "I Looked At Wikipedia To Strengthen My Argument":
4) The "Sick Euro-Burn":
5) The "Please Stop Hurting My Feelings":
6) The "Refreshingly Enthusiastic":
7) The "I Watch About 5 Minutes Of Eurovision A Year":
8) The "Proud Sibling":
9) The "I Know How To Be Topical":
10) The "JSYK I Also Dislike This Unrelated Thing":
What's YOUR reaction? Listen again to the entry below and let us know.