The 14 Stages Of Getting Ready For Uni
12 August 2015, 14:10 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Never has a time in your life been so exciting, daunting and downright stressful.
We're sure you're aware, but it's results season and LOADS of teens all over the the UK will be living through the tumultuous struggle that is getting your exam results back and plotting their futures.
For those that are planning on heading to Uni, we know what a stupendous amount of planning and thought goes into it, whether it's picking which university to go to, what to study, what you should take with you, which cheap crockery from Asda won't get nicked and whether it's really appropriate to use the High School Musical bedding that you were given as a 'joke' present but secretly love.
Another community that also knows how these struggles can affect you are popstars. So, without further ado, here are 14 times that popstars totally summed up what it's like getting ready for uni.
1) When you've sent off your university choices and you're trying to plan your life but you can't because you need those offers.
2) When you finally get those offers but you realise that you need to get those exam results to actually get in.
3) When you finish your exams and the joy of summer takes over you.
4) When all you're doing is living life to the max because no school and no cares.
5) When August is approaching and your parents start talking about results and the future and you're just concerned with hanging out with friends.
6) When actually you're getting pretty anxious about those results because what are you actually going to do with your life?
7) When all your friends start messaging you freaking out about results.
8) When you get your results and you're going to Uni!
9) When you're really excited about moving out but don't know how to live life as an adult yet.
10) When your parents take you out to go and buy 'the basics' (i,e, MASSIVE SHOPPING TRIP).
11) When you have to decide whether you're going to pick the cheap or expensive halls but then realise that expensive halls will leave you literally penniless.
12) When your parents try and teach you how to make a few 'basic meals'.
13) When you're actually terrified of moving out and going it alone.
14) But then you realise that you're about to have the best time of your life!