14 Backpack Essentials You Need Before Heading Off To University
30 August 2017, 09:09
You'll be excited to sit through your lessons.
There's a lot to consider when it comes to uni backpack essentials. Whether you're in need of the perfect weekly organiser or wondering how to make your commute more tolerable, we've got you covered. Here are 14 things every uni student needs in their backpack before heading back to class.
1) This personalised Erin Condrin student planner will keep you on top of EVERYTHING. - $30.00
via Erin Condrin
2) Stop digging around at the bottom of your book bag and grab this cute pen/pencil pouch. - £10.02
3) For all your midnight library study sesh needs, make sure you're armed with a powerful external battery pack. - £13.99
4) Keep it positive with this "Make Today Great" list jotter from Paperchase. - £14.00
5) First rule of eight hour school days? Stay hydrated. - £9.00
6) It's all stored in "the cloud" these days, but you never know when you'll need a USB stick. This cassette USB is too legit to quit. - £33.27
7) Yes, you will have to carry your laptop to the library. And YES, you can make sure it lives in a cute neoprene case.
8) Make house keys great again with these cute set of poms. - £6.00
9) Spice up your life and your school commute with these cute pastel Anthropologie wireless headphones. - $145.00
10) Keep those notes cute with this "straight up magic" sticky notes set. - £8.50
11) Yes, we do consider iron on pizza backpack patches a back to school essential. - £1.05
12) Student ID, coffee money, chapstick, chewing gum, you definitely need this mini pouch to store it all - $6.00
via Urban Outfitters
13) Stay fresh around campus with this delicious smelling Impulse Instant Crush body spray - £0.97
14) Fulfill your on-the-go bullet journal needs with a classic Moleskine notebook - £15.99