12 Things More Qualified To Be A Meme Than 'Alex From Target' (Sorry Alex)
4 November 2014, 14:24 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
See a total stranger on the internet, think MEME.
Day Two. #alexfromtarget is still trending and things have got weird.
Twitter currently looks a bit like this.
But soon - we hope - the internet's bizarre obsession with the young Target employee will fade out, only to be replaced by the next Big Weird Thing.
What do you think it will be? After extensive research, our experts have put together a list of likely candidates.
1. This bagel.
2. This penguin.
3. #NigelfromAccounting <3
4. This picture of pegacorn Taylor Swift.
5. This bird shrugging.
6. One Direction fans looking like a scene from a zombie movie.
7. Bill Murray.
8. #LarryfromhisPortableOffice <3 <3
9. Jeff Goldblum's laugh from Jurassic Park.
10. This version of 'Call Me Maybe' where every instrument is replaced with a different bike horn.
11. This lamp.
12. Bill Murray (again)
Don't forget to reblog with your suggestions!