13 Jokes You'll Only Find Funny If You Always Make Up Excuses To Stay Home
26 June 2017, 22:07
"Um, my mom said no."
No one likes to leave the house. At least, that's what I'm assuming because I never leave the house and can't really verify what goes on outside my bedroom. If you're the same way, then these jokes will have you saying "me af" while you're curled up at home alone.
1) Making plans when you're in a good mood vs following through with your plans.
2) Yeah issa no from me, dawg.
3) When cancelling plans just gets incorporated into your every day to-do list.
4) That moment when you're stressing about some plans you want to cancel but then you finally cancel them and you feel AMAZING.
5) When you're in your pajamas at 8:37 pm and someone texts you "wyd".
via Ru Paul's Drag Race
6) Some valuable advice.
7) Wearing pants? In my OWN home???
8) When you're in your 20s, live alone, have a full time job, and don't want to go out with your friends.
10) Friend: What do you do at home by yourself all the time? You're such a recluse.
via NBC/30 Rock
11) "Sorry, can't make it."
"I'm so busy"
"I have a lot on my plate right now"
"Something came up"
via Breakfast At Tiffany's
12) When even Satan is sick of your shit.