17 Jokes You'll Only Find Hilarious If You're A Feminist
6 April 2017, 22:55 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Next person to tell me to "smile more" can catch these hands.
If you self identify as a feminist, chances are that the internet can be a...very extremely bad place. There are, however, corners of the internet that are still funny AF for us.
1) Men doing everything but the main thing...
2) "You're so right"
3) Not about feminism but just something to think about.
what if we pronounced females like tamales— Danny (@HorriblyAmazing) March 2, 2017
4) A much shorter book.
via Tatsuya Ishida
6) Damn, what's your sign?
7) Come get your feminist #mcm please.
me:— cailin (@Capittalism) April 5, 2017
SELF PROCLAIMED MALE FEMINIST: what a beautiful day to start the fight for WOMEN'S RIGHTS i would give BIRTH if I could uterus 4:89
8) *sits down to watch with a bowl of popcorn*
Listening to a man mansplain to another mansplaining man is like watching a black hole eat itself.— Tabitha _enbiller (@TabithaBlanken) April 5, 2017
9) When your grandma asks what you're looking for in a man.
10) Okay but, can ya'll stop?
11) "When is international men's day. What about men's rights?"
12) Sighs the sigh of a thousand sighs.
Everyday I think we're closer to destroying toxic masculinity but then I see a tweet that says, "y'all is this gay?", with men shaking hands— comrade grandma (@hayleyshitty) April 6, 2017
13) I feel like Lisa Simpson is a feminist icon?
14) Have you guys ever heard of fashion?
15) Me @ my future kids.
16) "Omg! You are so pretty but you need to smile more."