How to use the hair colour filter on Instagram
22 October 2020, 15:56
Here's how to get the popular hair colour changing Cabelo Colorido filter on Instagram.
Fancy a hair change without the hassle of actually going to the salon and possibly bleaching off half of your locks? Well, we have the filter for you. The Cabelo Colorido Instagram filter is going viral and everyone's obsessed with it.
We know, there's SO many hair colour changing filters on the 'gram, but a lot of them kind of look a little…fake. Unlike other filters, this one actually applies the colour to your hairline seamlessly, making it easier to fool your friends and family into believing you actually had a salon dye job.
Try out vibrant reds, baby pinks and even platinum blonde without having to sit at the hairdressers all day. So, step away from the bleach and postpone your hairdresser appointment. Here’s exactly how to get the Cabelo Colorido Filter that everyone is raving about.
How to use the hair colour filter on Instagram.
1) Open Instagram and head to Instagram Stories by hitting "Your Story" in the top left-hand corner.
2) Comb through all the filters at the bottom of the screen until you reach magnifying glass icon at the end.
3) Press the magnifying glass icon and then hit the second icon in the top right-hand corner, which should bring you to the search bar.
4) Type in "Cabelo Colorido" by @igorsaringer and then hit "Try It".
5) You should now be able to use the filter and take photos as you usually would.