13 Memes You’ll Only Laugh At If You’re A True Introvert
31 May 2017, 14:30 | Updated: 31 May 2017, 14:40
Resting up so I have strength to cancel plans later on.
Introverts, let's be honest. Being around people can be quite...exhausting. We'll do it (if we must), but we're definitely going to rush home early. If you definitely know those 'leaving the party at 9pm feels' then you'll definitely understand these memes.
1) I'm not here to make friends.
2) Um...I can't make it.
3) When the ocean is preferable to small talk.
When you're an introvert flying over the Atlantic and the person next to u wants to have a polite conversation. pic.twitter.com/nuWVL8FWlg— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) May 22, 2017
4) Lets. Cancel. Those. Plans!
5) Coming out of my cage...
6) It's the dream.
7) Some helpful advice if anyone needs it.
8) 'Go to the party', they said. 'I'll be fun', they said.
9) "Hey so this is my friend. We go way back.
me around people i don't know pic.twitter.com/2trWDG1CLn— karlie flo$$. (@FUCCl) May 18, 2017
10) Them: "Ughhh, there is so much drama in my life right now."
Me: "Can't relate"
11) *Constantly thinks about going home*
12) I gotta...sleep this off.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Listen to the Election Edition of the #PopBuzzPodcast right here or subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Friday.