15 Times Riverdale's Lili Reinhart Was The Undisputed Queen Of Twitter
16 March 2017, 12:25 | Updated: 27 May 2017, 17:14
Meme queen and official Daddy of Riverdale
If you're not already following Riverdale's Lili Reinhart on Twitter then I hope you get it together and learn to love yourself. She is truly a gem, as evidenced by her incredible timeline.
1) Lili always comes through with solid relationship advice accompanied by killer gifs.
2) She also knows that KJ Apa is universal eye candy.
3) Lili is extremely not here for body shaming ugliness.
Excuse me while I go chase down the ice cream truck while you're at home hating yourself. Warmest regards from my cellulite X— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) March 15, 2017
4) Have you guys ever heard of fashion?
5) When you're such a meme queen that even your parents can't deny it.
My mom just called me "meme queen" so looks like I made it guys, I got the official stamp of approval from Mama Reinhart pic.twitter.com/IUxWLVxoEv— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) March 4, 2017
6) The pizza roll struggle is real and Lili GETS IT
7) Lili sets the record straight on fuckbois part 2
8) When you actually realize that 75% of L's timeline is about food and that really speaks to you.
When you remember there's an all new episode of Riverdale tonight... and also all of the Valentine's Day chocolate is on sale now pic.twitter.com/6zKkuLRU2V— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) February 16, 2017
9) Hot take coming thru.
No one should ever have to watch Shrek alone. THAT is a travesty.— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) February 16, 2017
10) WTF??? I love them so much?????
11) Listen up boys.
Listen boys, the only kiss I'm having on New Year's Eve is metaphorical with my lord and savior Jesus Christ, can I get an amen— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) December 8, 2016
12) Could Lili actually be the queen of fan interaction?
@reggmantle can u do it for me?— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) March 10, 2017
13) Lili has fully accepted her role as "daddy" and I am just...so into it.
How do I explain to my dad why people call his daughter "daddy"...?— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) March 12, 2017
14) Listen, she lowkey ships Betty and Veronica too. *chanting* One of us! One of us!
These bring me joy at the end of the day. You all are incredibly creative. I applaud you. pic.twitter.com/Lbn3nMMxaK— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) March 9, 2017
Calm down, more Beronica too. That's a given.— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) March 7, 2017
15) Queen of responding to haters.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Listen to the Election Edition of the #PopBuzzPodcast right here or subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Friday.