Here's how to find your most viewed TikTok of 2020
9 December 2020, 15:48 | Updated: 12 December 2020, 11:04
Bille Eilish joins TikTok and shares her first video ever
Retroplay tells you how many views and likes you got in 2020, as well as your most-viewed TikTok video.
2020 was truly the year of TikTok. Whether you ended up creating videos on the app during lockdown or downloaded it for a laugh, scrolling endlessly through TikTok has somehow become part of our nightly routines.
And as the year comes to end, it's now time to find out our TikTok stats. Just like Spotify Wrapped and Instagram Top 9, there's now an app that let's you find out what your most popular TikTok video of 2020 was.
Retroplay allows TikTok users to find out all kinds of stats about their own videos as well as the most popular videos on the platform. Here's how to find your most viewed TikTok video of 2020 using the app.
How to find your most-viewed TikTok videos of 2020
To find out your own most-viewed TikTok videos of 2020, you'll need to use Retroplay's Highlight Reel.
On the app, you'll be able to find your 10 most-viewed videos. Four of those videos can then be turned into a short Highlight Reel with 5-second clips from each video. Here's how to do it:
1) Tap on 'Create' at the bottom of the screen, select 'Highlight Reel' and type your username in to the app.
2) Retroplay will then show you your top 10 most-viewed videos.
3) Select your 4 favourite videos. To do this, tap on the video to select it. (You can hold the video to watch it in full on TikTok.)
4) Once you've selected your 4 videos, tap each one to open it in TikTok and save them to your camera roll.
5) Upload the 4 videos into the empty boxes next to the videos on Retroplay.
6) Save your Highlight Reel and share your end of year report on TikTok or Instagram!
(Wondering about the music that features in your Highlight Reel? Retroplay partnered with Thematic, and the song "Highlight Reel" is by Dylan Rockoff and Max Wells.)
How to see your top TikTok stats of 2020
Retroplay's Snapshot shows you all your key TikTok statistics from the year.
After inputting your username, you'll be presented with a cute lil' infographic that will tell you how many total views your videos got in 2020, along with the total amount of likes. It'll also show how many followers you have, and how many videos you posted.
Share it on Instagram, and away you go!
If you wanna dive a little deeper into TikTok's biggest hits from 2020, Retroplay also allows users to see a list of the most-viewed creators and most-viewed videos of the year.
Who do you think made it to the top? Charli D'Amelio? Addison Rae? Will Smith?