These Poems Made From Your Fave’s Tweets Are Actually Ridiculous
9 December 2015, 17:44 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
So we've just discovered Poetweet and we're actually dying. Someone call the funeral home, like, right now.
The premise of the site is that you can type in any twitter handle and it will compose a poem from their tweets. It's done via an algorithm with varying success. It has the ability to rhyme sometimes and a little bit of structure but generally everything comes out a bit WTF. It's completely ridiculous.
We decided to throw our fave's twitter handles in there to see what would happen. Brace yourself.
1) Let's begin with Brendon Urie - 'Or Crotch'
Even the algorithm knows Brendon prefers to be in the buff, of which we have some very fond memories, too.
2) Harry Styles looks towards the future with 'New Year'.
I did have five men in my room and, yes, they were all wearing blue beads. Don't judge me.
3) Let's inspect Halsey's 'Brow Palette'.
Ummm, yes babe?
4) Dad, otherwise known as Mark Hoppus, had this to say in 'Have Been'.
Feeling the Adobe vibes on this one.
5) 'Was Amazing' by Olly Alexander is probably the most Olly Alexander thing of all time.
I want Olly Alexander to call me a basic bitch.
6) We couldn't leave everybody's favourite 17-year old philosopher off the list. Jaden Smith - 'Coachella Memories'.
Well, it's a form of energy that makes it possible to see things. For example, the brightness produced by the sun, by fire, a lamp. Don't worry about it, babes!
7) We even did our own. We don't come out of it well. PopBuzz - 'Other Artists'.
I don't know what we were referring to, Selena, but we're perfectly happy with you sticking with singing. I promise!