Tweet These 10,000 Character Tweets And Watch The World Burn
6 January 2016, 12:27 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
What could you do?
It's only the first week of January and the most life-changing story of 2016 has already dropped: Twitter is expanding its character limit! The new and improved tweets will reach up to 10,000 characters in length, with anything after 140 being hidden under a "read more" break (think Tumblr, but less s**t.)
Immediately, we had feelings about this! Think of the possibilities! Think of the freedom! In fact, don't even think about them, we've done it for you. Here's what you could do in a single tweet very, very soon.
1. Transcribe Shia LaBeouf's entire "Just DO IT" speech. 19 times over.
2. Express all your feelings about the One Direction hiatus - in a single tweet!
3. Tweet Drarry fanfic, in full, at actual @TomFelton (and DanRad, if he ever gets a freaking Twitter, come on now.)
4. Finally write out a Fall Out Boy song title in full.
Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene and Stop Going to... NO CHARACTERS LEFT
5. Livetweet the entire Hobbit movie trilogy... in a single tweet.
"And then they walked some more. THE END."
6. Tweet Drarry fanfic @JKRowling.
I mean, just tweet full-on Drarry fanfic in general. There's absolutely no way that could go wrong.
7. Tweet your entire essay on why Rey from Star Wars is the Disney princess we all need and deserve.
Spoilers after break.
8. Finally send that love letter to Brendon Urie, in full, with attached pictures of your homemade shrine.
Scratch that actually, we just forgot how to English.
9. Write subtweets so specific, that everyone will def know who you're talking about.
10. Finally order your takeaway on Twitter. What a time to be alive.
@PizzaHut, I'll have a dresser with one pepperoni, one mushroom, a cookie, cheesy breadsticks and a Caesar salad with bacon bits. DM me for the address pls and thank you.