VidCon & PopBuzz Comment To Win | Terms and Conditions | February 2020
10 February 2020, 13:30 | Updated: 10 February 2020, 13:32
Everything you need to know about the VidCon & PopBuzz Comment To Win competition.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at: https://www.popbuzz.com/terms-conditions/competitions) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘VIDCON & PopBuzz Comment To Win’ Instagram competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 10th February 2020 to Thursday 13th February on the PopBuzz official Instagram page (@popbuzz).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the PopBuzz Instagram account at Instagram.com/popbuzz. Entrants must follow @PopBuzz on Instagram, if they’re not already, in order to enter the Competition and be contactable via direct message.
4. The Entrant must find the ‘Comment To Win’ social post first posted on Monday 10th February 2020 on @PopBuzz’s main feed. The Entrant must comment directly or reply directly to a comment on the main grid post with the Instagram handle of the friend they would most like to share the prize with.
5. Entry to the competition will open at 13:00 on Monday 10th February 2020 and close at 13:00 on Thursday 13th February 2020.
6. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to obtain the permission of their nominated friend to be tagged in the entry post.
7. From all eligible entries, three winners will be selected at random and contacted via Instagram direct message by a representative of Global to the Instagram ID they used to enter.
8. If the winner does not reply to the direct message on Instagram from Global within 48 hours (2 working days) to claim their prize, Global reserves the right to randomly select a new eligible Entrant to receive the prize. This process will continue until a winner has claimed the prize.
9. Anyone mentioned in an Entrant’s comment on this post must also adhere to the eligibility criteria below and must not be excluded from entering Global’s competitions as per the general competition terms and conditions.
10. If the friend tagged in the winner’s post is unable to attend the event, or they do not meet the eligibility criteria, then the winner can select a substitute guest who matches the eligibility criteria outlined below.
11. Entrants must follow PopBuzz on Instagram at @PopBuzz.
12. Entrants must be aged 18 and over, with their tagged friend/ guest being aged 16 or over.
13. Entrants and their tagged friend/ guest must be UK residents.
14. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
15. There will be three winners who will each win:
- 2 x tickets VidCon: Open tickets valid from 20th to 23rd February
- A ‘Meet and Greet’ for two people. Winner to select there preferred ‘Creator’ from a list supplied from Vidcon on the day they are contacted.
- £50, to be supplied in the form of a cheque, towards travel expenses only.
16. The prize includes £50 towards travel expenses (which will be provided by Global) made payable in the form of a cheque. Please allow 28 days for delivery following confirmation of winning.
17. This prize is subject to the VidCon Prize Terms and Conditions.
18. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
19. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
VIDCON PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
20. Each winner and their friend will need to redeem their ticket before the event using the codes and instructions provided, when being informed of their win.
21. The ‘Meet and Greet’ will either be a photo opportunity, or selfie and autograph opportunity. This will depend on the talent.
22. Winners will need to check in at the Registration Help Desk 30 minutes before their chosen ‘Meet and Greet’ session because they will need to be escorted in by VidCon staff.
23. Winners will need to be on time for their sessions, and will not be able to enter the Meet & Greet Hall after 30 minutes after the session start time. (For example, if the session starts at 10 AM, we ask that winners come to the Help Desk at 9:30 AM. If they arrive after 10:30 AM, entry will not be possible.)