5 Highly Accurate Reactions To Dan And Phil's New Book
4 August 2016, 14:49 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
GET IN FORMATION, PHAM. IT'S HAPPENING.
In case you haven't heard the wonderful news, dynamic internet duo, Dan and Phil are releasing a second book. The book, interestingly named Dan And Phil Go Outside is a follow up to their 2015 release, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire. Go Outside is a collection of behind the scenes photographs from the pair's travels.
The PopBuzz Podcast Has Arrived And It’s Savage AF! Listen Now
later this year we're releasing a photobook to commemorate our adventure around the world! 'Dan and Phil GO OUTSIDE' https://t.co/yQjqAAKnl9— Dan Howell (@danisnotonfire) August 3, 2016
Maybe this pic in front of The White House will make the cut.
Or this one at the top of the 02 arena.
We can't deny that we went into a bit of a tizzy when we heard the news.
1) When we heard the news and we couldn't contain ourselves.
2) And then you and your friends start texting and coordinating how you're going to get the cash from your parents.
3) Not to mention the pure joy when you realize that the pre-order is now liiiiiive.
4) Your face when you read that some people are saying the book is "unnecessary".
5) Just prepping your mind for the eventual book signing/meet and greet opportunities