13 Real AF Struggles You'll Only Understand If You Despise Wearing Bras
14 June 2017, 23:08
Why are bras...like this?
I think we can all agree that bras are objectively the worst. Sure, they keep your boobs from running amok. But, past that, I don't see their value.
If you've always held a secret hatred of bras then I'm positive you'll know these underwire feels all too well.
1) Excuse me...
i hate when ur boob starts falling out of ur bra like excuse me ma’am please return to ur assigned seat— Sincerely Tumblr (@SincerelyTumblr) June 4, 2017
2) The moment of relief when you get home, rip off your bra, and just hold your boobs as if to comfort them.
3) The. Struggle. Is. Real.
4) They only like you when your boobs are trapped.
5) That feeling right before your period starts when wearing a bra feels like a contraption specifically meant to inflict pain.
6) When your strapless bra thinks it's a belt for some reason.
7) My bra strap is showing? Must be the theme for the next American Horror Story.
8) TO BE HONEST.
9) You're always coming up with tactics to avoid wearing a bra.
10) When you're late to the gym and your sports bra does the post-shower thing.
11) Bra strap. You're doing too much right now.
12) The care and maintenance of them IS A BIT PAINSTAKING, NO?
13) THE CRUMBS.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Listen to the #PopBuzzPodcast with Jake Johnson and Annabelle Wallis from The Mummy right here or subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Friday.