11 Harsh Realities Of Being The Only One In Your Friendship Group Without An iPhone
16 May 2017, 23:37 | Updated: 16 May 2017, 23:55
Shout out to getting roasted in the group chat for having an Android.
There’s no shame in having an Android phone. But, there can be a certain…loneliness that comes with being the only one in your friendship group whose life doesn’t revolve around iOS. If you’re the only one in your friendship group still riding the Android train, you’ll understand these feelings all too well.
1) When your crush wants to facetime but...you…can’t.
2) Asking for a charger at your friend’s house is truly a pointless exercise.
3) The battle rages on.
4) When you genuinely like your phone but all your friends roast you for it in the Whatsapp group.
5) Your face when the conversation switches to camera quality.
6) When you encounter someone new with an android and you feel…weirdly connected to them.
7) Look, I gotta go.
iPhone users: Android quality is trash— spongemock (@SpongeMocker) May 12, 2017
Android users: aNdRoiD qUaliTy iS tRaSh pic.twitter.com/Z486B29yQM
8) When your pals are talking about some new app that hasn’t come out for android yet.
9) Me: "Hmm, maybe I should get an iPhone and find out what the hype is all about"
My bank account:
10) Why. Are. Ya'll. Like. This.
11) "Omg I could never have an Android. My iPhone is my life. I think I would probably die without my iPhone. Steve Jobs is my all time hero. I just—"
____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Listen to the #PopBuzzPodcast with Hey Violet right here or subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Friday.