16 Everyday Moments Of Pure Unadulterated Bliss
26 November 2015, 15:30 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
True happiness exists.
There are few things in life as satisfying as opening the PopBuzz homepage first thing in the morning.
But we thought of some.
Here are just a few everyday moments that truly make life worth living.
1. When you take off your shoes at the end of the day.
Who knew life could feel this good?
2. When you finally open the takeaway box after carrying it all the way home.
3. When you snag a seat in the packed train car (giving several people PTSD in the process).
4. When you take the first slice of pizza from the box.
5. When you take the last slice of pizza before anyone else.
*Ludacris' Move B**** plays softly in the background*
6. When you take the warm laundry out of the dryer.
You have to roll around in it, it's the law.
7. When you find just enough change in your pocket to buy a coffee in the morning.
8. When you finally get to binge a full season of your fave show after saving it for a FULL WEEK.
10. And this.
11. ALSO THIS.
...we're not creepy.
12. The cold side of the pillow.
Where have you been all my life???
13. Food and Netflix in bed.
This is what dreams are made of.
14. When you get to the poutine stand and there's no queue.
12. Getting that P.E.R.F. wing on your eyeliner.
13. This hair-drying method.
Sorry, short-haired people, you chose that life.
14. Closing all your browser tabs.
Be gone, you scurge!
15. Catching a glimpse of yourself dancing in the mirror and realising how awesome you are.
Shouldn't you be on Dancing with the Stars or something?
15. Strutting down the street like the total badass you are, while listening to the PopBuzz stream.
16. Remembering that Brendon Urie exists in the world.
All day, errry day.