14 Tweets That Are Way Too Real For People Who Are Lazy AF
11 August 2016, 17:09 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
National lazy day? I celebrate that 365 days of the year!
In case you missed it (because you were too ~lazy~ to check the Twitter trends), August 10 was #NationalLazyDay. For those of us who wear our laziness as a badge of honour, we spent the majority of our day cultivating our timelines and retweeting the most accurate lazy memes for our non-lazy friends to see. In the spirit of #NationalLazyDay, here's 14 of the realest tweets about growing up lazy. You're gonna have to RT all of them.
1) Being lazy doesn't just come naturally to you, it's a skill you have to master over time.
someone give me a trophy being this lazy is an art— pixie (@bixts) April 15, 2016
2) A true lazy person knows that achieving a bin that looks like this requires time and perseverance.
Flat 4 bin jenga game too strong pic.twitter.com/EShcyq9B82— Becky (@becky_donna) November 20, 2015
3) If there's anything you can do to make your life easier, you'll do it.
4) Haters will say you're lazy, but in truth, you're a genius.
5) You're always trying to find hacks for your lazy lifestyle.
#growinguplazy always having to have the portrait orientation lock on bc your always laying down while on your phone— Sydnie (@sydnie5659) August 7, 2016
6) You pull this stunt every time and it doesn't even matter whose house you're in.
#growinguplazy if ice falls on the ground you just kick it under the fridge— Presley Abercrombie (@ptabecrombie) August 4, 2016
7) When you're too lazy to celebrate your own achievements...
8) Your procrastination skills are second to none.
#growinguplazy "i'm gonna start my homework at 5pm"— anne (@mshappychele) July 18, 2016
"oh damn it 5:01pm, oh well gotta wait for another hour"
9) You're so lazy, you'll risk certain death for an extra 5 minutes in bed.
#GrowingUpLazy waits till your phone hit 1% to charge it although the charger right next to you.— hot gyal (@prettygyal_bre) July 10, 2016
10) Life Motto, innit.
If you don't sit in your towel for 3 hours after you shower did u even shower— Lauren (@Laurr_Erickson) August 10, 2016
11) Life is too short to sit up straight, fam.
this is how I use my computer pic.twitter.com/vnVXY4GCS8— tor (@bortore) June 3, 2015
12) Why waste time and energy shaving both legs when jeans like this are available for home delivery?
13) You're so lazy that you don't even make any special plans to celebrate your people's national holiday.
I celebrate this 365 days a year. #NationalLazyDay— Beckii Whiting (@beckiiwhiting) August 10, 2016
14) In fact, your laziness will always shine through even when you're not *trying* to be lazy.
*unintentionally wakes up at noon on #NationalLazyDay*— a (@aramfloodmusic) August 10, 2016
So accurate that it's hurting every lazy bone in our bodies. *retweets*