9 Real Thoughts Every Introvert At A House Party Wants You To Know
12 April 2016, 17:26 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
It's not that we're not having fun, it's just that we literally do not have the energy right now.
Being thrust into a loud, overly social atmosphere with hardly any friendly faces can be hell for most people but introverts and House Parties? Nightmare waiting to happen, right? If only these people knew what goes on inside the mind of an introvert instead of roasting them for leaving early!
Here's 9 scarrrrily accurate thoughts introverts have at parties, inspired by Alessia Cara's "Here" and illustrated by PopBuzz.
1) These four thoughts run through our minds the entire time.
2) Actually arriving at the party is probably one of the night's biggest hurdles.
3) It's not that I'm not having fun... it's just that I would literally rather be anywhere else right now.
4) THIS. THIS IS HELL ON EARTH.
5) Honestly, we can't be trusted. The struggle is real.
6) Like, is there anything worse than trying to make awkward conversation over loud music tho?
7) It's an art, what can we say?
8) OHHHHHH, THE ACCURACY!
9) That's our social-o-meter full for the month. Peace out!
P.s. We still appreciate an invite though... as long as there's free food. :)