15 Things You'll Only Know If You're OBSESSED With The Sims FreePlay
6 May 2016, 10:20 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Having The Sims on your phone? Literally the most genius idea anyone has ever had.
If you're a massive fan of The Sims, and you've not yet discovered the magic of The Sims Freeplay then you're SERIOUSLY missing out. Having the Sims on your phone?? What kind of witchcraft?!
For those who have been obsessed since the beginning of time, we feel you.
1) Nothing is more important to you in this world than your Sim families.
2) In fact, you put more effort into making sure their hunger levels are maxed out, than you do with your own.
3) Your family trees are so intricate that there's probably been a few married cousins once or twice down the road, right?
4) You've been know to set an alarm so you know exactly when it's time to harvest those sweet sweet Hamburger plants.
5) Building and decorating houses is an actual art form and it should be recognised as such.
6) Life points and social points are the bane of your existence.
7) And you totally wish there was a 'motherlode' cheat for FreePlay.
8) Nothing excites you more than finally getting that last badge on a set of goals.
9) Or glitching out and ending up with two babies instead of one. (Or 8... maybe?)
10) Or getting married without having to spend 10LP on the Eternity Ring. #DinosaurRingFTW
11) You low-key wish you had the option to kill off your sim without deleting them.
12) You are not above creating friction and unrest in the neighbourhood for a few Life Points.
13) You've spent more money on 3-star TVs in last 5 minutes than you ever will in your entire life.
14) Forget the social points, the only reason you visit your friend's neighbourhoods is to prove to yourself that you are the true King/Queen of Freeplay.
15) And let's admit it, you've DEFINITELY ducked out of a few IRL social events in search of wifi to check on your fake fam.