12 Memes That Are Way Too Real If You’ve Never Had A Valentine
7 February 2017, 16:33 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
It's one thing being single on Valentine's Day but then there's the fact that you've literally never had a Valentine in your entire existence. No, your parents sending you a cute card "in the post" doesn't count. Neither does that joke card that your friend sent you in high school either. So single. So traumatic.
1) Well first of all, the reason you've never had a Valentine is because you ain't never had a boyfriend.
2) Which is fine, no stress, no drama... until you find yourself home alone talking to yourself in the group chat.
Me: I love being single, no stress is great— Jack Mull (@J4CKMULL) February 2, 2017
Me when everyone's out on valentines day: pic.twitter.com/Fd25alYKEa
3) To be quite honest, Valentine's Day should be universally replaced by a two day Singles Awareness weekend.
That moment you realize your milk has a Valentine's Day date & you don't... pic.twitter.com/KX2S83bK8s— Curtis Lepore (@curtislepore) February 1, 2016
4) It's literally just an average weekday for you.
5) It's like they wait until you've peaked in your lonely post-holiday season misery and then they lay it on twice as thick.
6) Literally everywhere you go, every corner you turn, there's someone reminding you that you're single AF.
when all of your friends are either talking to someone or in a relationship and ur happy for them but you're also sad asf :')))) pic.twitter.com/XqlB78rNE0— jenia (@jeniaraegan) January 31, 2017
7) If you had a dollar for every time someone asked you why you were single, you could literally afford to pay for your expensive imaginary celebrity wedding in cash.
"Why are you still single?" pic.twitter.com/545JiXrFN5— Common White Girl (@girlposts) 4 October 2016
8) You end up questioning it yourself too, tbh.
maybe I'm still single because I didn't forward that chain email to 17 of my friends years ago— Too Sassy (@AdorableWords) January 10, 2017
9) There's only so many years in a row where you can buy yourself a present and send yourself a card.
It's almost Valentine's Day and I don't know what to get myself yet— Queen (@QueeenSass) February 1, 2016
10) But you'll never get bored of that microwave meal for one though.
friend: so any plans for valentine's day?— Common White Girl (@girlposts) 7 February 2017
me on valentine's day: pic.twitter.com/4rOnAbygcp
11) There's no denying that you low-key want a Valentine just for once...
12) But then again, the perks of being single on Valentine's Day are second to NOOOOONE.