16 Traumatic Struggles Only Flat Chested Girls Will Understand
12 January 2017, 16:25 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Cleavage?! What's that!?
Every friendship group has one - the flat chested friend. Is that you? We feel your struggle.
1) Listen, the flat chested struggle is real.
2) You've even got your own brutally honest names for ALL the cup sizes.
3) It's a well known fact that you are in a very committed long term relationship with your sports bra.
4) Every time you look into the mirror, you ask yourself this question.
ABC / via giphy.com
5) And when someone asks you 'What's the one thing you want most in this world?', you always answer...
NBC / via pinterest.com
6) At this point, you've LITERALLY just given up.
7) You're not even sure you know what cleavage ACTUALLY means anymore...
8) Not even mainstream music seems to ever be on your side...
My humps by the black eyed peas is why I have anxiety issues #smallboobprobs— Small boob problems (@SmallBoobProbs_) October 15, 2012
9) Oh, and you know this conversation aaaaaall too well!
10) ALSO THIS ONE!
11) Basically, this is you whenever your friends brag about their bra size.
12) Going braless is actually not as easy for you as your friends think it is.
13) Hands up if you've ever stuffed your bra!
14) "Don't worry, your boobs will grow in!"
15) LET'S HEAR IT ONE MORE TIME FOR THE PUSH UP BRA...
16) ... they're the real MVP!