7 Reasons You Wish Winter Was Coming
18 May 2016, 16:57 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
The struggle is really really real.
Summer only comes around once a year (granted, most seasons only occur once annually) and there is no denying the fact that it is the sneakiest of all the seasons. You're rarely ever aware that Summer has arrived until you're at a rooftop barbecue somewhere sweating through your quarter sleeved shirt. Don't worry. We know your feels.... It's tough getting summer ready.
1) First there is that surreal moment of waking up one day and realizing you've got a month until summer
2) And then casually assessing your bod to see what you've got to work on.
3) Eventually you plan out this whole healthy lifestyle to help you get svelt for swimsuit season.
4) But your mom/roommate/sibling/spouse brings home all the junk food and sweet treats from the store and you're back to square one.
5) You start going on runs but then you realize that you hate running and you love yourself so you stop.