19 Tweets About Valentine's Day That Are Way Too F**king Real For Single People
"Don't let Valentine's Day distract you from the fact that it's Taco Tuesday"
For a day which is supposed to be about couples coming together *ahem*, Valentine's Day is also very good for single people gathering on the internet to take the piss out of their relationship status. If you can't laugh about it then etc. etc.
Sure, seeing couples spoil each other rotten is a bitter pill to swallow. But it's almost certainly helped down with pure fire tweets like these.
1. Like those by people who are convinced that it's not too late to find a date.
Does anyone need a last minute valentines date? Hmu— Cameron Dallas (@camerondallas) February 14, 2017
2. The people that help to put it in context for you.
you don't have to be sad about being alone on Valentine's Day if you remember you're alone all the other days too pic.twitter.com/UyEPe7lI5Q— daphne (@youngoddesss) February 5, 2017
3. The people with very unfortunate luck.
Same thing every year......localised postal strike that just affects my road #Valentines— Dave Heasman (@daveheez) February 14, 2017
4. The people who make you say 'same'.
How I want my valentines to end vs. how it will actually end pic.twitter.com/z6UBUnUliB— Daniel (@MyFavsTrash) February 11, 2017
5. This lady.
6. The people who make you snort tea out through your nose.
You are never alone on Valentine's Day if you're near a lake and have bread.— Mike Primavera (@primawesome) February 14, 2015
7. Lana del Rey, everybody...
"your plans for valentines day??"— Ahad Abbasi. (@_ErrorGuy) February 14, 2017
8. The people keeping it real.
Roses are red— Calum McSwiggan (@CalumMcSwiggan) February 14, 2017
Violets are blue
Poems are hard
9. Couple goals.
Happy Valentine's Day pic.twitter.com/l0cvApJvaa— Michael Deacon (@MichaelPDeacon) February 14, 2017
10. For all the dog lovers.
Happy valentines day only to every dog in the world. i fucking love u fam— one of ur hoes (@miliondollameat) February 14, 2017
11. The people who still like Valentine's cookies but would rather avoid the whole 'emotions' thing.
12. The Glasgow North Polices being all cute and cuddly!
Roses are red, violets are blue,— GlasgowNorthPolice (@GlasgowNPolice) February 14, 2017
If you have a warrant, we are looking for you #Valentines
13. Us trying to write a poem.
Roses are red,— Joe Lycett (@joelycett) February 14, 2017
Violets are blue,
We met in poetry school,
You were the only one that passed.
14. For those of us who have things other than love on our minds.
Roses are red— Aparna Nancherla (@aparnapkin) February 14, 2017
Violets are blue
You are orange
And I hope you get impeached
Don't let Valentines Day distract you from the fact that it's Taco Tuesday— bri (@brikellz) February 14, 2017
16. Look we've all had a few don't bring Pancake Day into this, ALRIGHT!?!
People who mug off valentines day need to get a grip it's just like muggin of pancake day cus u don't have any batter mix shut up init— Brooke Lee (@brookeylee_) February 13, 2017
Joke's on you, people trying to make me feel bad about Valentine's Day -- I feel bad every day— Hippo (@InternetHippo) February 2, 2015
18. *chocolate bar falls out of mouth*
i dont need a valentine i need 8 million dollars and a fast metabolism— pakalu papito (@pakalupapito) January 27, 2016
Roses are red— Gus Kenworthy (@guskenworthy) February 14, 2017
Coffee is black
Clothes are black
My soul is black