14 Secret Meanings Behind Your New Fave Emojis
20 December 2016, 16:32 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Using all of these...
Obviously, part of the fun of emojis is seeing how people use them in different ways. Some are obvious (scream face = shocked) but others acquire their meanings in seemingly random ways (moon = shady). It just takes one funny tweet or message for it's meaning to carry like wildfire across the internet.
With that in mind, we thought we'd have a go at creating new meanings to the emojis...although we're much more interest to know how you have been using the new emojis. Let us know in the comments!
1. Sliding into the DMs like...
2. When you have to school trolls on Twitter about intersectional feminism and the oppressive forces of patriarchy.
3. When they don't know that you've got the receipts.
4. When you desperately need to let someone know how middle class you are.
5. When you're feelin' hella thirsty and you spot your next prey.
6. When all your selfies are pure fiyah.
7. When you clowning on these hoes.
8. When you're judging people like Judge Judy.
9. When you've dragged someone but instantly regret it.
10. Juggling fuccbois like...
11. When you've gone too hard at Chipotle and got a food baby.
12. When you successfully sleuthed some hot info.
13. When you about to go toe to toe with Trump supporter.
14. When you're too extra and embarrass yourself.
What are you using the new emojis for? Let us know in the comments.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___
YOU voted and results are in! Who won the Album of the Year at the PopBuzz Fan Awards? Listen to the #PopBuzzPodcast right here or subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Wednesday.