10 Things That Happen When You Have A Class With Your BFF
24 June 2016, 23:26 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Honestly, it's LIT
School can be pretty dull. That is unless you have the right people in your class. But, of course, the most lit of all is when you and your best friend share a class.
1) It starts with that initial excitement of looking at eachother's schedule and seeing you have a class together.
2) And on the first day you walk in together like you're in a slow motion movie scene.
3) Any time someone does or says something weird in class you turn to your BFF like, 'did you just see that sh*t?'
4)It becomes impossible to pass that class because all your study sessions just turn into crazy sleepovers.
4) But things get dicey when the teacher notices that you are BFFs, so they try to separate you.
5) But you always end up making faces and goofing off with them from across the room.
6) Whenever your bestie is absent, everyone always asks you what happened to them like you're running a press conference.
7) But when you and your bestie are BOTH absent, everyone knows that you're DEFINITELY ditching class.
8) Eventually, the teacher becomes your enemy because they're so sick of you and your BFF talking all the time.
9) And you and your bestie have to beg to get a good grade.
10) But, at the end of the day, there's no denying that class with your bestie is LIT AF.