9 Universal Stages Of A Relationship, As Told By Fall Out Boy
20 November 2015, 12:52 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
We've all been there.
FOB are notorious for their... how do we put this... eccentric lyrics. Ok, let's be honest, they're f**ing weird. But did you know that their songs also serve as perfect relationship anthems? True story. Here's what we mean.
1. When you first get that crush.
And you're Edward Cullen levels of obsessive.
2. When you finally tell them what's what.
'Cause low-key stalking just isn't an option anymore.
3. Prepping for that first date.
Everything must be right for bae
4. On that "new relationship" high.
High-fiving a million angels rn.
5. When you're really into them, but they ask for a piece of your pizza.
It's called *personal* for a reason!!!
6. When you realise it's just not gonna work out.
I'm sorry, but I'm not *that* sorry tbh.
7. When you just gotta break up.
Denial is the first stage of grief, boo.
8. When you say you're over them.
But you still stalk their Twitter on the DL.
9. When you're actually over them.
The world ain't even ready for your single sass.