17 Times Halsey Was Us And We Were Halsey
30 September 2015, 15:59 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Because we are all the new Americana.
Last night we had a dream that we were Halsey and it was a magical, beautiful and a truly wild experience.
When we woke up we were completely devastated that we weren't in fact Halsey. However, we could still feel her power burning through us and it got us thinking that, while we might not literally embody Halsey, she is us and we are her...
1) When she understood these Oreo woes and we understood these Oreo woes.
Dry Oreos are so weird to me. Need dunkage.— HALSEY (@halsey) April 25, 2015
2) When she made this face and we made this face.
3) When she said this about Kanye and we also thought this about Kanye.
If you're an artist in 2015 you know why Kanye is instrumental to the growth of this industry.— HALSEY (@halsey) September 27, 2015
4) When she was resourceful when it came to picking up new underwear and we released that we could be more resourceful, too.
I know I'm not some hot male rockstar but if you guys wanna throw bras on stage at my shows, feel free I could use some.— HALSEY (@halsey) January 17, 2014
5) When she looked through these clothes and couldn't find something to wear, which is US EVERYDAY.
6) When she tweeted this and we realised that we also find decisions hard.
Decisions are hard.— HALSEY (@halsey) July 11, 2015
7) When she understood this struggle as much as we do.
I'm so overwhelmed by how many options there are for breakfast foods. I can't make decisions at all let alone this early.— HALSEY (@halsey) September 20, 2015
8) When she kissed this fan and we realised that aren't we all just fans of someone waiting to be kissed?
9) When she stated that the 90s were the best because, duh!
10) When she said this and we released that it's the purest way to live your life and it's what we should say.
11) When she tweeted about our Spotify playlist...
12) Or how about when she summed up OUR ENTIRE LIVES.
Consistently saying things and then feeling dumb for being so awkward. Where is my "that's a weird thing don't say it" filter.— HALSEY (@halsey) September 3, 2015
13) When she did this in the "New Americana" video and we realised that this is us in our rooms trying to read/finding the best selfie light.
14) When she got dragged around in the "New Americana" video and we realised that this was us every morning.
15) That time she licked the microphone lead and we realised that this was us but when we have ice cream.
16) When she tweeted this and we realised that this is our actual life mantra.
"NOTHING IS REAL" - me when my life is a joke.— HALSEY (@halsey) June 20, 2015