How To Be A Halsey Stan
12 November 2015, 17:26 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
We're going in deep.
It can be hard knowing where to start with a new artist. Everyone seems to know everything about them including their shoe size, date of birth, or whether they scrunch or fold. This is especially true of the dedicated Halsey fandom.
Or perhaps you're a fan of Halsey and you want to know how you compare? Well, in that case, we've got a checklist of 10 Halsey fandom essentials for you to tick off. This isn't for the faint of heart. This is ride-or-die, okay? Right, let's do this.
1) Number 1 life goal is this:
2) You MUST revisit the early days on Youtube when Halsey was simply known as Ashley Frangipane and she was writing songs about Taylor Swift and Harry Styles.
3) Apply to Se7enteenblack Squad, a fandom blog named after her old Tumblr. This is like entering the Marines of Halsey fandom. You better know your sh*t.
4) Tweeting things about Halsey's hair is also particularly important.
brunette halsey holds a special place in my heart— ᅠ (@lxner) November 12, 2015
5) You need to follow the @HalseyAsSunsets account and change your desktop background with every new tweet.
6) You probably should follow the @HalseyBathBomb too.
7) Tattoos are for life, as is Halsey superfandom.
8) If you ever walk past a room numbered '93' you have to take a picture like this. It's the rules.
9) You should be driving the ship for these two.