Halsey and Brendon Urie Hung Out Last Night - What Are They Plotting?
19 November 2015, 11:30 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Let's all get really carried away.
Last night, something truly amazing happened....
*watches tumblr melt*
Yes, Brendon managed to keep his shirt on long enough to have a chat with Halsey after watching her live show at The Fonda Theatre in LA. We have just reached peak Pop-Buzz.
We already know Brendon loves Halsey after he graced us with this piano version of "New Americana" on Periscope a few weeks back.
What a time to be alive.
So what does this meeting of minds between Miss Frangipane and Mr Urie mean guys? Let's overanalyse and speculate wildly.
1) They are new bffs and, along with Bieber and the various estranged former members of Panic!, will start up a Taylor Swift style squad and take over the world.
2) Halsey will appear on Death Of A Bachelor in an uncredited role where she plays the spoons in the background of "Victorious".
3) Brendon has asked Halsey to dress up as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and join Panic! for their big Thanksgiving pizza party at the Macy's parade next week, on the condition that she never removes her turtle mask.
4) Halsey, concerned for the welfare of her friends Brendon and Justin Bieber, is in the process of setting up a support group called "Shirtless Anonymous" and this is an intervention.
5) Brendon went to a concert, enjoyed it and wanted to say hi to the band.
But that last one seems pretty far-fetched.
Whatever the outcome, let's hope she at least gave him some hair tips. Just imagine the fan art!