9 Struggles Of Stanning For A Band That Are Broken Up (RIP)
13 January 2016, 16:09 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
The struggle is real.
1) Knowing you will never see them live.
Watching YouTube videos of the Reading fest show is just not the same.
2) Knowing there will never be a new album.
You can't just leave us hanging after only four!
3) When you are jealous of people who have never heard them.
They have so much to look forward to.
4) You scroll through every interview with the former bandmates looking for signs of a reunion.
5) You go to see their solo tours but they never play any of the band stuff.
6) Then they do play one of the old songs and you are an emotional wreck.
Crying in bed for days.
7) You shed a single tear each time you hear them on the radio...
I'm not crying, you are!
8) ...even though you were the one phoning in to request the track.
Play it now!
9) You get angry every time someone describes a band as "the new (insert RIP fave)".
There will only be one!