Definitive Proof That Harry Styles Is The World's Trendiest Mum
4 January 2016, 15:39 | Updated: 19 September 2017, 11:11
I'm not a regular mom... I'm a cool mom!
It's come to our attention that Sir Harold Stylington of Worchestershire, England has developed a somewhat interesting aesthetic. You've seen it before... Nope, it's not Mick Jagger's. It's your mum's. Seriously. Here's the proof:
1) Harry lives such a busy lifestyle for a mother of 4. He's a regular feature at the PTA meetings at his youngest child's school, and he's always on hand to pick up the kids from their ballet lessons after a session at the health spa.
2) Harry just LIVES for the Tuesday Morning Coffee Club with his other fellow Mums. #TMCC
3) Harry's kids might get embarrassed by his incessant need to kick start the karaoke at every family gathering, but that never stops him whipping his hair back and forth.
4) Harry likes to jet off to exotic locations for some me time sans kiddywinks. It's a great opportunity to catch up on the latest Jackie Collins novel on his Kindle app.
5) Harry regularly finds himself losing his patience with the incompetent store managers of Waitrose. When he's angry, he chews his sugar-free peppermint Extra chewing gum even more violently than before.
6) Harry has better things to do that clean up after his four children on his day off. "I can have it all, I can have it all", he chants as he pulls himself away from his business call for the seventh time.
7) Harry has been living on a diet of kale and steamed salmon at the yoga retreat and he’s honestly feeling so much better about his life choices.
8) Harry just adores his bi-monthly wine and cheese night. He gets his favourite vintage silk shirt pressed and dry cleaned especially.
9) "Honey, I'm just popping out to Whole Foods. Your father will be home at 6:15. Do you need anything? Some fresh coconut water for your packed lunch? Snacks?"
10) Harry enjoys a casual dress Sunday at the Farmers Market. Who knows what delights he'll find lurking amongst the fresh produce?