14 Times Brendon Urie Won The Vine Game
6 October 2015, 12:27
Panic in 6 seconds or less.
Vine is a scary, wonderful and creative place. Who would have thought that six second videos could create megastars, push filmmaking boundaries and cause so much controversy, eh?
However, low-key lurking in the background behind people like Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Marcus Johns and Lele Pons is the king of our existence Brendon Urie.
While he might not Vine as much as he used to, most of you will probably be aware of the absolute awesomeness that is Brendon's vine account. It melds all the best bits about the platform while also being all about Brendon. OF COURSE IT'S AWESOME.
In fact, here are 14 times that Brendon's Vine account totally won the Vine game.
1) That time he jumped backwards.
2) That time he narrated his dog eating.
3) That time he did this.
4) Or that time he was just so adorkable.
5) The bagel boys song.
6) That time he spun in a chair.
8) #POSITIVEHARDCORETHURSDAY: The Halloween Edition
9) That time he rapped for 6 seconds and it looped amazingly.
10) That time he raised how ridiculous comments on social media can be.
11) This. This every day. All day.
12) The beer song.
13) That time he knew how to wake up f-r-e-s-h.
14) And finally that time he said goodnight to us all.
Brendon - pls do more Vines. The world needs you!