15 Random-ass Questions Selena Gomez Could Answer That Aren’t About Her Ex
4 February 2016, 16:00 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
She's so sick of that same old question!
Selena Gomez is on the cover of W Magazine's March issue. Selena also did an interview for W Magazine. Selena revealed that she is bored of talking about Justin Bieber. And Selena wants you to stop asking about Justin Bieber.
I'm so exhausted. I honestly am so done. I care about his health and well-being. But I can't do it anymore.Selena Gomez, W Magazine
DID YOU HEAR THAT, EVERYONE? DID YOU HEAR? Ok good - we've taken the liberty of compiling some other suggestions for your next interview with Selena:
1) How did you prepare for the role of Arsyn in the seminal classic, Bad Blood?
2) Who would win in a fight: Alex from Wizards Of Waverly Place or Arsyn?
3) RE: The Big Short. Did you actually know what 'Synthetic Collateralized Debt Obligations' meant before you took this role?
4) What’s the truth behind Poot Lovato?
5) Did you know about Poot back in the day?
6) If yes, why didn't you write an exposé?
7) On a scale of 1 to Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl, how worried were you about a potential nip slip on SNL?
8) Would you rather have spaghetti for hair or bacon for lips?
9) We’re ready, can we come and get it now?
10) Will you ever go on Spring Break with James Franco again?
11) What exactly is a metaphorical gin and juice when it's at home?
12) Would you ever consider doing a sequel to 'Monte Carlo'?
13) Have you ever been arrested for not keeping your hands to yourself?
14) Will you ever revive The Scene?
15) We mean, you could but why would you want to?